Centre of Iniciatives in Island Tourism "Tedote" La PalmaIt is an association of companies, linked directly or indirectly to the activity in tourism. What stands out, is their principal objective, that our visitors stay be the most pleasant and to promote La Palma. All those companies associated with the same, aswell as promoting projects and inciatives to the benefit of all those involved. To establish a relationship between the companies and the public sector, of complete collaboration and co-operation, to defend the interests of the companies, to facilitate useful information for the development of said activity with the utmost competitiveness, promote the culture, historical heritage and traditions of the Island and so maintain and care for our surroundings and environment.
How to distinguish our companies?Through the associated section of our website or when you see the sticker CIT which can be found at the entrance of the associated establishments, and whose Slogan is " Drive forward to our future"..
- President: D. Oscar Fernando León Díaz
- Vice-president: D. José Humberto Peña Hernández
- Vice-president: D. Carlos Manuel García Sicilia
- Vice-president: Dña. Beatriz Páez Hernández
- Secretary: Dña. Raquel Rebollo Morera
- Treasurer: D. Juan David Dorta Barreiro
- Committee member: D. Aurelio Castro Morera
- Committee member: D. Marco Di Carlo
- Committee member: D. Francisco Jonás Pérez Pérez
- Committee member: D. Cristóbal Cabrera Sosa
- Committee member: D. Francisco Javier Bellido Lucas
- Committee member: D. Manuel Negro López
- Committee member: D. Miguel Hahn
- Committee member: D. Juan Ramón Álvarez Lorenzo